Sunday 20 July 2008

More Car Boot Bounty!


More spending yes! but bargains galore! I needed some flower pots, I often give plants as presents and like to put them in nice pots, our spider plants are reproducing so it became a need!
the lovely green set of 3 plant pots cost £1.50, the white pot 50p and the little red one was added in as a bonus! The large cream pot was 50p.
I had been looking for pie dishes and pots for the Remoska and got the 4 metal pie dishes for 30p total! The little casserole (an exact replica of my favourite family sized casserole) was only 20p. The large tupperware rectangle was £1 and the small tupperware round was 10p, the round floral metal dish with a lid was 50p - all for organising my fridges. 2 silver storage jars for 10p each, an Antony Worrall Thompson "Appetite for Life" flora cookbook for 10p (from the 10p box), 2 bouncing balls 50p (for the puppy) and a soft toy 10p (can't show you that as she has destroyed it! took 5 mins) completed the bargains.
Total £6.70 - £2 from a charity stall so that leaves £26 in the charity budget.
Also spent £7 in aldi on some food essentials.
I have to be very good now and keep my purse tightly closed!

2 comments:

Sharon J said...

All that stuff for £6.70! That's what I call a bargain :)

I have some old flower pots that don't really fit in here anymore - using them to give plants as gifts is a great idea so thanks for that tip.

Catz said...

The pots do seem to finish off the gift IYSWIM especially with a bow added as well.