Friday 13 June 2008

Plumb tuckered out!



The puppy could and still can do this with cute panache but I alas cannot. I consider myself to be "recovering from" rather than "suffering from" cfs/me and often overstretch myself just to try for a while to keep up with the fast pace of others around me, it doesn't last long and I am soon put in my place and have to rest up (no choice in the matter). The house is a mess and needs a good old fashioned "bottoming out" but that will have to wait, in the meantime I can make lists. Truth be told I could make lists for England! and then lose them again in all the clutter! lol So today I am making lists, shopping lists (trying to keep that one very small, still getting over the shock of soya mince doubling in price!), his and hers lists for jobs around the house, gardening list, wish lists, reality lists! Even if I only manage to cross one thing of my lists it will be an achievement and mean I am going in the right direction again.

1 comment:

Sharon J said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with lists coming out of my ears! :)