Friday 30 January 2009

Resting up but happy!

I am stuck upstairs resting up, yep overdid it again! Today I was reminded of how far I have come, at the ms/oxygen centre I visit, I met a couple, the husband has M.E/cfs and quite badly I think, how lucky I am to have recovered as well as I have. 3 years ago I too could hardly walk and brainfog was so bad I could hardly function either. Yes today I overdid it and was reminded that the journey is not over yet but I am not depressed! All I can hear through the windows is the lovely sound of a rotivator ploughing through a large chunk of our garden. Our vegetable garden is on its way! Yippee!!!!Four beds with a grass path, for easy access, left for now in the shape of a cross.

The sheds have been moved to their new home (on hard standing) at the end of our garden and partly screening the building works in the next garden, that I am afraid has begun again. The guttering on the sheds is in place, tomorrow we get our water butts to link up to the guttering. You see, I am greening up in the garden! I have some old gardening magazines to look at, seed catalogues to drool over and all is right in my world!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Do hope you're feeling better soon, Catz. Sounds like you're making the most of your resting up, anyway!

Anonymous said...

Oh rest up! So glad the treatment is working for you!

Catz said...

Thank you, feeling much better now and am happily planning the vegetable garden!