Monday 15 December 2008

Tagged back to the 40's



Well I have been tagged by SharonJ for the 6th photo from my 6th folder and this is what I found! The above picture was taken a couple of summers ago at Plotlands, Laindon in the bedroom of the only remaining 1940's bungalow. It was wonderful to see all those sewing bits and bods just like Mum and Nana used to have. Thanks Sharon for a lovely reminder of a very enjoyable day!

I must now go and tag another 6 blogs:-

Making good Use

Potioappotment
a new blog from a fellow MSE old styler - lots of advice on growing veg without digging up your garden

Move to Portugal

At the Good Life

Home matters most

Nostalgia at the stone house a beautiful blog with the most lovely photos!

2 comments:

Sharon J said...

I love that photo - the sewing stuff reminds me of my nan too. Isn’t that one of those things they used to have on their ‘stays’ to keep their stockings up hanging out of the tin?

Anonymous said...

Hi Catz, thanks for the tag. Will post at the weekend :)